crap.. am I THAT old??
BlueWahoo has his everyday oldskool songs. Most of the songs are true classics, but don't really define what I feel as old skool. Maybe I am really that old. Anyway I thought I would add a couple of true old skool joints.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzCMhuGTAtA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiHL-GBSn_M
crack is whack
crap.. am I THAT old??
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
two classics indeed........i have an entire list of them.......i just havent gotten that far back yet
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Jam on it-LMAO
Memories, memories
So many uncoordinated, stiff-jointed, upright white kids in parachute pants, ghetto blaster playing trying to do spinaroonies and the robot.
Thanks alot for the flashback [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] lol
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I have alot of them listed in my brain. One of these days I may shake a bunch out.
crack is whack
The older you get, the harder it gets to bring stuff out of the cellar. And as old as you are Monkeyhead, it may take a while [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
You watch your mouth! Just for that I got to go hood on ya.
YouTube - MC Eiht - Growin Up In Tha Hood
crack is whack
Bookmarks